NEWS AND NOTES
The NHL draft is now over and as been our practice we will have a week to analyze and prepare for our draft. The two day rule does not come into play until after this week but we can start picking immediately.
1) Owners have two days to make a pick once they are informed that it is their turn or the commissioner will pick the next available player from that year's draft.
2) Please broadcast your pick to all the owners and not just to me as this saves time.
3) If at all possible, inform the owner of the next pick that it is their turn.
4) Only players that have not played a game in the NHL including play-offs are eligible.
5) Only players that have been signed as free agents or drafted by an NHL team are eligible.